Wednesdays @ 8am
To register your child, please email their full name, date of birth, school & 2 contact numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your child will only need to be in their basic PE kit and to bring water
- Open to reception, years 1,2,3, 4 & 5
- Tennis Tigers supplies all other training equipment and rackets.
- Tennis Tigers takes your child to the school gates for 9am – a short 5 minute walk from the tennis courts through the park to the bilingual school.
- All coaches are DBS checked
- Lessons are in English
- no scooters or bicycles as we need to walk the children to school safely
- If the session needs to be cancelled due to very bad weather you will be notified by text by 7.30am.
- Sessions are very popular and reach capacity quickly.
- To guarantee your child’s place, please book in advance.
- Group size max 1:8 coach: pupil
- Children grouped based on ability
The Summer Term 2018 – 18th April to 18th July – 13 weeks @ £130.00 *no sessions on 30th May
The Autumn Term 2018 – 5th September to 17th October – 7 weeks @ £70.00
The Spring Term 2019 – 27th February to 3rd April – 6 weeks @ £60.00
The Summer Term 2019 -24th April to 24th July – 13 weeks @ £130.00
Deposits of half a term fee are due 2 weeks before the start of a new term to secure your child’s place.
Tennis Tigers Policy
- unattended sessions are non-refundable
- sessions Tennis Tigers cancel due to bad weather conditions are refunded or carried over