Our tennis days and camps are a great way to increase your child’s confidence, concentration and agility through games, drills, skills and matchplay!
All ages and abilities are welcome
Enquiries: please call or text Jeff Taylor at Tennis Tigers on (+44)7472362605
Holiday Tennis Camps 2019 Dates
Early Easter Holiday Tennis Days & Camps
Week 1: Monday 18th & Tuesday 19th March
Week 2: Monday 25th & Tuesday 26th March
Week3: Monday 1st & Tuesday 2nd April
Easter Holiday Tennis Days & Camps
Week 1: Tuesday 9th Wednesday 10th & Thursday 11th April
Week 2: Tuesday 16th, Wednesday 17th & Thursday 18th April
May Half Term Tennis Days & Camps
Tuesday 28th, Wednesday 29th & Thursday 30th May
Remember you can come for as little as 2 hours on one day or as much as a full week!
Session Times & Prices Per Day
2 hour session 10am to 12 noon £20.00 per child
3 hour session 10am to 1pm £30.00 per child
* Remember you can come for as little as 2 hours or as much as a full week!
- Simply click on the 3 different camps below and choose which one might be best suited for your child
- Use the ‘click to book’ button for enquiries & bookings
- Pre-payments must be received 2 weeks before your course start dates to guarantee your child has their place.
- 50% deposit of the total cost is also accepted and the balance can be paid on the day.
To register your child, please email their full name, date of birth, 2 contact numbers and school to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cub Camp 4, 5, 6 years +
- Base Camp 7+, 9+, 12+ 14 years + – Beginners / some experience
- Pro Camp 7+, 9+ 12+ & 14 years + – Advanced
- Tennis Tigers camps are appropriate for total beginners through to advanced players
- The Tennis Tigers camps will help your child accelerate their learning process through the combination of expert tuition and lots of practice
- Children are divided into camps based on ability & age
- Coach : pupil ratio maximum 1:8
- Book any number and combination of days, you do not have to book in for a full week
- Please bring a packed lunch and plenty of drinks for full day camp
- Please bring snack & water for shorter days
- Tennis rackets are provided by Tennis Tigers
- Your child will only need to bring their basic PE kit. Tennis Tigers supplies all the specialist training equipment required
- Location: Preston Park public courts
Enquiries: please call or text Tennis Tigers on 07531879404
- Holiday Booster Sessions are very popular and reach capacity quickly.
Tennis Tigers Policy
- unattended sessions are non-refundable
- sessions Tennis Tigers cancel due to bad weather conditions are refunded or carried over
Summer Holidays 2019 Tennis Camps
Dates to be Confirmed